Pay For It...
With the online payments service you can pay with any of the
following types of credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Switch,
Solo, Visa Delta).
There is no charge for making payments
If you are in a public place, make sure that you are not being
overlooked and that your personal details cannot be taken and
misused by somebody else.
Tips for using this service
- You must enter details for all fields that are marked with this
- If at any time you need help about the information being
requested then select the
- When using the service, DO NOT use your browser navigation
buttons, use the buttons on the pages instead.
What services can I pay for?
- Council Tax
- Business Rates
- Invoice for Overpaid Housing Benefit
- Garden Waste (where you have received an invoice from us)
- Licences (annual fees and changes to existing Premises,
Personal and Club authorisations)
- Penalty Charge Notices (Parking Fines)
- Sundry Invoices (where you have received an invoice from
- Trade Waste Invoices (where you have received an invoice from
- Garden Waste (if you have received your invoice)
More information about paying your bills to the council
Is it safe?
Your personal information will be kept safe. We will receive
your information using a secure server. This means that the
transaction is encrypted between your machine and the authority's
Once your credit/debit card details have been submitted and your
card company has approved the payment, the payment will be
processed within one working day.
a payment online now