Pay For It...
With the online payments service you can pay with any of the
following types of credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Switch,
Solo, Visa Delta).
There is no charge for making payments
If you are in a public place, make sure that you are not being
overlooked and that your personal details cannot be taken and
misused by somebody else.
What services can I pay for?
- Council Tax
- Business Rates
- Invoice for Overpaid Housing Benefit
- Garden Waste (where you have received an invoice from us)
- Licences (annual fees and changes to existing Premises,
Personal and Club authorisations)
- Penalty Charge Notices (Parking Fines)
- Sundry Invoices (where you have received an invoice from
- Trade Waste Invoices (where you have received an invoice from
- Garden Waste (if you have received your invoice)
Is it safe?
Your personal information will be kept safe. We will receive
your information using a secure server. This means that the
transaction is encrypted between your machine and the authority's
Once your credit/debit card details have been submitted and your
card company has approved the payment, the payment will be
processed within one working day.